Baby Muffins

Baby Muffins

I've seen all kinds of recipes for baby muffins that have oatmeal, avocado, spinach and applesauce in them. Any way I can hide veggies in a muffin is a win in my book. I took a lot of recipes and made them my own. 

Recipe:

1 cup self rising flour (any flour of choice)

1 cup oatmeal baby cereal

1/2 cup applesauce

1 egg ( can omit and add more applesauce if allergic)

1 banana

1 avocado


mash all ingredients together and put in lined baking cups (or spray pan). 

Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins until goloden brown on top. Break into pieces for baby. 

Jesse liked these, and it's good practice for getting used to solid finger foods! they will keep in the frig for about a week.

This is the muffin batter. I didn't get a finished photo because it was time to eat! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training A Toddler

Crustless Quiche with Customized Toppings

Easy Guacamole