Easy Guacamole


I hate when a big bowl of Guacamole gets wasted because it is impossible for a small family to eat it in a single sitting. Avocado is one of the few healthy foods my husband will eat, accompanying chips. I had to find an easier way,,.

Which sparked the creation of Easy Guacamole- the lazy way.

I am not claiming this recipe is one to rival Mexican restaurants, its not even a real recipe. It is my go-to lunch or snack idea!

Here's what I do.. this serves one person perfectly!

Ingredients

Half an avocado

Diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)

optional shredded cheese, sour cream, seasonings, etc


Directions

1. cut your avocado in half and wrap the seed half in plastic wrap and put in frig for later.

2. mash avocado out of the peel into a bowl, mash it around and open your can of Rotel. Drain and  put the huge thing of tomatoes in a container that can go back in the frig as well.

3. Add a couple spoonfuls of the Rotel mixture and mash some more.

4. Add however much cheese, seasonings, and sour cream you like, or none. Enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potty Training A Toddler

Crustless Quiche with Customized Toppings